Get a Free Auto Mixer when you buy our Impression Material
A $699 value
The best way to see how the Vacu-Mixer hand-held Automatic Mixing Machine works for your practice — is when it’s free with an auto-ship subscription for our Vaccu-sil Heavy-Body VPS Impression Material.
Vaccu-sil Heavy-Body VPS Impression Material
At 19 cents per cc (about one-third the cost of other brands), Vaccu-sil is an excellent value for your practice.
- Super-Hydrophilic VPS Material
- Heavy Body
- Fast or Regular Set
- Highly-rated for performance and value by a Utah-based independent testing organization, 2018
Vacu-Mixer: The first hand-held Automatic Mixing Machine
So light and compact, you can hold the mixer in one hand and your tray in the other.
- Designed for chairside use
- Weighs only 2 lbs
- Cordless & RechargeableAt a dispensing rate of 2 ML per second, it can load a full arch tray in less than 10 seconds
Subscribe and Save $699
To get your free auto mixer, subscribe to receive auto shipments of 120ml Cartridges of Heavy-Body VPS Impression Material for the Vacu-Mixer. You’ll save $699 over purchasing the auto mixer and impression material separately.
Here’s how it works:
1. Sign up for an Auto Ship Subscription – $210/shipment
- 10-pack of 120ml Vaccu-sil Heavy Body VPS Impression Material cartridges for the Vacu-Mixer.
- Set up Auto Shipments for every 30 days ($210 monthly) or every 60 days ($210 every other month).
2. Receive Your Free Vacu-Mixer Starter Pack
- 1 Vacu-Mixer hand-held automatic mixing machine (a $699 value) for FREE.
- 4-pack of 120ml cartridges of VPS Impression Material.
- 10-pack of Dynamic Mixing Tips for the Vacu-Mixer.
3. Try the Vacu-Mixer free for 30 days.
If you’re not happy, just send the machine back to us, and we’ll cancel your subscription. You’ll owe nothing more.
4. Receive just two Auto Shipments more, and the Vacu-Mixer is yours!
You can cancel your Auto Ship Subscription at any time after your second Auto Shipment.
See full terms and conditions here.
Save $699 over purchasing the auto mixer and impression material separately.
Another Cost-Saving Idea from Ho Dental Company
Dr. Phillip Ho, DMD
Dr. Ho has over 30 years of product development experience and a full-time dental practice. He is genuine in his desire to help Dentists, like himself, to save time and money while improving results.
Dr. Ho graduated from the University of Pennsylvania and entered into full-time practice 1985. He practices full-time and averages 400 impressions per year. His office is located in Santa Barbara, California.