Are you looking for the best intensive outpatient treatment near me? Spring Gardens Recovery is a leading outpatient Tampa rehab with excellent accommodations, world-class amenities, highly effective treatments, and holistic therapies. Our Adult intensive outpatient program (IOP) in Tampa Bay, FL, can prepare you for sustainable success with sobriety.
Who’s a good candidate for outpatient treatment?
If you are in the early stages of addiction and searching for substance abuse treatment near me, then you may be the ideal candidate for outpatient rehab. Also, individuals looking for a step-down level of care after inpatient treatment or IOP therapy may be good candidates for outpatient rehab.
Besides, if you seek some form of continuing care in the long-term to solidify your commitment to sobriety, you can enroll in our outpatient rehab. This type of program is also ideal if you have social, familial, or job-related obligations that you cannot postpone.
Benefits of outpatient rehab
While outpatient rehab benefits only those battling mild-to-moderate addiction conditions, it still provides various other conveniences to recovering addicts. Some of the benefits of outpatient rehab include:
- Affordability –It is the most affordable type of rehab treatment as it does not include the cost of detox, lodging, or food. It is considerably cheaper than inpatient rehab treatment and is equally effective in individuals battling with less severe forms of addiction.
- Flexibility – You can maintain your work/school/family-related commitments and obligations while still attending outpatient rehab.
- Access to your family – Outpatient therapy allows you to stay at home during treatment, where you can heal and recover in the love and support of your loved ones.
As one of the best IOP treatment services in Tampa Bay, we offer top-of-the-line outpatient rehab programs in a high-end setting. We conduct a comprehensive clinical assessment of an individual before recommending an appropriate treatment course.
Outpatient services that we offer
At our rehab, we offer three types of outpatient services with different levels of care. We conduct a comprehensive examination of each patient’s physical and mental health and recommend the most appropriate addiction care level. Some of our outpatient services include:
- Intensive outpatient treatment in Tampa – Our intensive outpatient program (IOP) is ideal for those suffering from a mild-moderate level of addiction but require flexibility to maintain personal, professional, and family-related commitments and obligations. Our IOP programs offer an in-depth level of care and allow recovering addicts to stay in the comfort of their homes.
- Outpatient program – It acts as a step-down level of care for those after inpatient rehab or IOP treatment. Our outpatient programs last for anywhere from 3 – 12 months and are ideal for those with mild to moderate addiction issues. Our outpatient programs include up to 8 hours of treatment services each week and include counseling, behavioral therapies, individual and group sessions, etc.
- Aftercare program – We offer a highly effective and integrative aftercare maintenance program to create a sense of responsibility and accountability in recovering addicts. Our aftercare program strengthens our patients’ commitment to sobriety in the long-term.
Call 866-244-9556 to speak to one of us at Spring Gardens Recovery. As a preeminent outpatient Tampa rehab, we offer help patients embrace sobriety using a combination of holistic and evidence-based therapies.
Land O Lakes