VacuCord Non-Medicated Gingival Retraction Cord
$12.00 – $42.00
VacuCord is a knitted, non-medicated gingival retraction cord for dental impressions. It is designed for rapid tissue displacement and absorption of fluid at the sulcus, solving one of the primary challenges with getting a quality impression from typical gingival retraction cords: adequate tissue retraction and moisture control.
Benefits of VacuCord Non-Medicated Gingival Retraction Cord:
- Easy and rapid tissue displacement for clearer margins and best-quality impressions.
- Knitted design stays in place better than twisted or braided cord.
- Compressed during packing, then expands for optimal retraction.
- Not dislodged by contact with rotating diamond bur.
- Color-coded for easy identification and removal.
- Highly absorbent of astringent solutions.
- Cuts clean with a sharp steel blade.
- Plastic barrier prevents cord from falling into the bottle upon cutting.
- As good or better than more expensive knitted retraction cords.
254 cm/100 inches
Choice of size: 00, 0, 1, 2 ($12) or kit containing one each of all 4 ($42)