VacuCord Knitted Gingival Non-Medicated Retraction Cord
$12.00 – $42.00
The most common challenges in getting a quality impression are adequate tissue retraction and sufficient moisture control. VacuCord is a knitted retraction cord to be used for rapid tissue displacement and absorption of fluid at the sulcus, in preparation for a dental impression.
Benefits of VacuCord
- Easy and rapid tissue displacement for clearer margins and quality impressions.
- Braided design stays in place better than twisted or braided cord.
- Compressible during packing then expands for optimal retraction.
- Not dislodged by contact with rotating diamond bur.
- Color coded for easy identification and removal.
- Highly absorbent of astringent solutions.
- Sharp steel blade ensures a clean cut.
- Plastic barrier prevents cord from falling into the bottle upon cutting.
- As good or better than more expensive knitted retraction cords.
Choice of size: 00, 0, 1, 2 ($12) or kit containing one each of all 4 ($42)